The traditional sleigh design of the Sarah Classic Crib® makes it a popular choice for baby's nursery, especially with safety minded parents. This lovely Classic Crib features stationary side rails for a safe sleeping environment for baby with a mattress platform that adjusts to three different heights depending on the age of your baby. It easily changes into a toddler bed, daybed and full-size headboard.
- Crib converts to a toddler bed (no guard rail needed for conversion), daybed and full-size headboard (bed frame and mattress not included)
- Classic Crib design has no moving parts
- Three-position mattress height adjustment
- For a product manual or customer service assistance with this item, please contact LaJobi: Phone 877-440-2224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Durable and functional
- 1 year limited warranty against manufacturer's defects
- JPMA, ASTM and CPSC safety certified
- Assembly required
- Mattress sold separately
- Coordinates with matching Sarah Dressing Table
- Note: color of finish shown may not be exact due to computer screen resolution
- Dimensions: 57.25"L x 29.625"W x 43.25"H. Weight: 40.00 lbs.
When cleaning our cribs and furniture, use a non-abrasive cleaner. Mix a
solution of water with a small amount of mild dish washing liquid. Apply to
crib surface with a soft cloth lightly dampened in solution. After cleaning, dry
completely with a soft, dry cloth.
- Keep the furniture level so doors and drawers open and close freely
- When moving furniture, always lift the unit, do not push or drag to avoid damage
to the legs
- Polish only 2-3 times a year. Over-polishing can distort the finish
- Allow the surface to breathe by rotating your accessories and lamps
- Protect tops from pens, markers, and crayons
- Do not drag items across the surface of furniture
- Protect furniture surface from hot or extremely cold items
- Oils from potpourri and other scented items can damage the furniture finish
- Use coasters under hot or cold beverages
- Do not use synthetic fabrics under accessories or lamps
A crib is meant for use by an infant less than 35 inches in height or 90cm. When child reaches 35 inches or is able to climb out of crib, the crib should no longer be used. The crib should be converted to a toddler bed. 3-position mattress platform included for all stages of growth.
Requires standard crib mattress. Please refer to the crib assembly instructions for a full list of recommendations and warnings. Failure to follow these warnings and assembly instructions could result in serious injury or death.