The Infant SafeSeat™ Car Seat holds babies up to 30 lbs and 32” tall. That means it fits 97% of one-year-olds and can keep your baby rear-facing for one full year. It’s been extensively crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. standards, and engineered for safety. The seat’s base stays put in your car for a convenient, one-time installation. Its seat belt lock design makes it simple to tightly secure the base, and an adjustment dial helps for an easier installation. The seat’s patent-pending 5-point harness can also be easily adjusted, thanks to an accessible front strap. The carrier handle is uniquely designed so it’s more comfortable for parents to transport. For Baby’s comfort, the padded seat has a removable all weather boot and infant head suport plus 180° canopy canopy. All this means you’ll enjoy a full year of hassle-free travels with your most precious passenger.
- Fits 97% of one year-olds to keep your child rear facing for one full year
- Convenient, stay-in-car base with seat belt lock-off and adjustment dial to help insure secure installation
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US Standard FMVSS 213: New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) – peak Crash Force approximately 2X Car Seat Standard, Side Impact ISO Method, Extreme Car Interior Temperatures
- EPS energy absorbing foam
- 5-point harness with front adjustment helps keep Baby secure
- Removable infant head support cushions head and neck
- Removable all-weather boot & 180° rotating canopy help protect Baby from the elements
- Easy-to-read level indicator helps ensure correct installation
- Comfortable handle makes it easy to carry
- Easily snaps into most Graco® Strollers
- Deluxe seat cushion provides premium comfort and is machine washable
- LATCH equipped for easy installation
Weight without base: 9.8 lbs
Weight with base: 17 lbs
Dimensions: 15.6H x 18.7W x 30.7D"
- Machine-washable seat cushion
- Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and water.
- Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth.
Download Product Instructions
To make usage requirements simpler for caregivers, Graco is updating their in car handle usage requirements for all rear facing only CRs. Graco now allows the use of the handle in any locked position on Graco Infant SafeSeat, SnugRide 22, SnugRide 30, SnugRide 32, SnugRide 35 and the new SnugRide Click Connect 40. This change does not apply in Canada, where the handle must always be used locked in the upright position.
- Rear-facing only
- Rear to a Year - For infants 5-30 lbs and up to 32”