Get more out of outings with the ultimate in comfort travel system that’s well built, ultra-convenient and extra-comfortable. The three-piece set includes a Quattro Tour® Stroller, SafeSeat™ Infant Car Seat and a stay-in-car adjustable base. The stroller’s durable, maneuverable aluminum frame holds a child up to 50 lbs for years of use. Just one hand folds it and gravity does the rest, because you don’t need to work any harder than you already do. Other life-simplifying features include a deluxe parent tray with one cup holder for your water bottle and another for your well-deserved iced mocha. There is a multi-position, flat reclining seat with flip-up bassinet so Baby can rest comfortably anywhere, and a drop-down storage basket that lets you reach in for your gear even when the seat is fully reclined. The rotating peek-a-boo canopy, removable head support and cold weather boot, and child's tray with cup/snack holder that pivots open for easy stroller entry to keep Baby comfy and content. The Quattro Tour Travel System has everything you need to feel like a supermom without working like one.
- Includes Graco® Infant SafeSeat™ Car Seat
- Extended weight limit holds child up to 50 lbs to last past the toddler years
- Easy access drop-down basket lets you reach in without disturbing reclined child
- Rotating canopy with peek-a-boo window & sun visor shades your child from any direction
- One-hand gravity fold with storage latch is a cinch to close – the stroller does all the work!
- Aluminum welded frame for maximum durability & years of use
- Parent storage tray with two cup holders
- Multi-position, flat reclining seat with flip-up bassinet so Baby can rest
- Child’s tray with cup/snack holder pivots open for easy stroller entry
- Lockable front swivel wheels with suspension for a smoother ride
- Convertible 3- & 5-point harness grows with your child
- Easy one-touch foot brakes
- Removeable infant head support cradles child's head and neck
- Premium fabrics with removable cold weather boot
- Fits 97% of one year-olds to keep your child rear-facing for one full year
- Convenient, stay-in-car base with seat belt lock-off and adjustment dial to help insure secure installation
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. standard:
- U.S. Compliance Standard FMVSS 213
- Side Impact ISO Method
- New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) – peak Crash Force approximately 2X Car Seat Standard
- Extreme Car Interior Temperatures
- EPS energy absorbing foam
- 5-point harness with front adjustment helps keep Baby secure
Stroller Weight: 26.1 lbs
Folded Length: 36.5"
Folded Width: 24"
Folded Height: 18"
SnugRide 30 Infant Car Seat:
Weight without base: 7.5 lbs
Weight with base: 15 lbs
Dimensions: 24H x 16.5W x 27D"
- Wash removable seat cushion in cold water on delicate cycle and line dry
- To clean stroller frame, use only household soap and warm water
- Never use bleach
- If wheels squeak, use a light oil
Download Product Instructions
Stroller: For child up to 50 lbs
SnugRide Classic Connect™ 30 Car Seat: Rear-facing for infants 4 to 30 lbs & up to 30"