Get more out of outings with the ultimate in comfort stroller. The Quattro Tour® Stroller is well built, ultra-convenient and extra-comfortable – sort of like the SUV of strollers! The durable, maneuverable aluminum frame holds a child up to 50 lbs to last past the toddler years. Just one hand folds it and gravity does the rest, because you don't need to work any harder than you already do. Other life-simplifying features include deluxe parent storage tray with one cup holder for your water bottle and another for your well deserved iced mocha, plus time/temperature gauge. There is a multi-position, flat reclining seat with flip-up bassinet so Baby can rest comfortably, anywhere, and a drop-down storage basket that lets you reach in for your gear even when the seat is fully reclined. The cup/snack holder that pivots open for easy stroller entry to keep Baby comfy and content. Of course, the Quattro Tour® Stroller is compatible with SnugRide® Infant Car Seat and Infant SafeSeat™ Car Seat.
- Accepts all Graco® SnugRide® Infant Car Seats and Infant SafeSeat™ Car Seats
- Extended weight limit holds child up to 50 lbs to last past the toddler years
- Easy access drop-down basket lets you reach in without disturbing reclined child
- Rotating canopy with peek-a-boo window shades your child from any direction
- One-hand gravity fold with storage latch is a cinch to close – the stroller does all the work!
- Aluminum welded frame for maximum durability & years of use
- Deluxe parent storage tray with two cup holders and time/temperature gauge
- Multi-position, flat reclining seat with flip-up bassinet so Baby can rest
- Child’s tray with cup/snack holder pivots open for easy stroller entry
- Lockable front swivel wheels with suspension for a smoother ride
- Convertible 3- & 5-point harness grows with your child
- Easy one-touch foot brakes
- Removeable infant head support cradles child's head and neck
Weight: 26.1 lbs
Folded Length: 36.5"
Folded Width: 24"
Folded Height: 18"
- Wash removable seat cushion in cold water on delicate cycle and line dry
- To clean stroller frame, use only household soap and warm water
- Never use bleach
- If wheels squeak, use a light oil
Download Product Instructions