With a transitional style and versatile functionality, the Bedford Convertible Crib makes it a must have for your nursery. With the detailed molding and simple lines it brings a calm and distinctive look to your baby nursery. It features stationary side rails and transitions easily from a crib to a toddler bed, day bed and a full-size headboard. The mattress platform adjusts to three heights depending on the age of your baby for a safe sleeping area.
- Crib converts to a toddler bed (no guard rail needed for conversion), daybed and full-size headboard with footboard (bed frame and mattress not included)
- Three-position mattress height adjustment
- Durable and functional
- For a product manual or customer service assistance with this item, please contact LaJobi: Phone 877-440-2224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Five-year limited warranty against manufacturer's defects
- JPMA, ASTM and CPSC safety certified
- Assembly required
- Mattress sold separately
- Coordinates with matching Bedford Dressing Table
- Note: color of finish shown may not be exact due to computer screen resolution
- Dimensions 56.875"L x 30.75"W x 44.75"H
When cleaning our cribs and furniture, use a non-abrasive cleaner. Mix a
solution of water with a small amount of mild dish washing liquid. Apply to
crib surface with a soft cloth lightly dampened in solution. After cleaning, dry
completely with a soft, dry cloth.
- Keep the furniture level so doors and drawers open and close freely
- When moving furniture, always lift the unit, do not push or drag to avoid damage
to the legs
- Polish only 2-3 times a year. Over-polishing can distort the finish
- Allow the surface to breathe by rotating your accessories and lamps
- Protect tops from pens, markers, and crayons
- Do not drag items across the surface of furniture
- Protect furniture surface from hot or extremely cold items
- Oils from potpourri and other scented items can damage the furniture finish
- Use coasters under hot or cold beverages
- Do not use synthetic fabrics under accessories or lamps
A crib is meant for use by an infant less than 35 inches in height or 90cm. When child reaches 35 inches or is able to climb out of crib, the crib should no longer be used. The crib should be converted to a toddler bed. 3-position mattress platform included for all stages of growth.
Requires standard crib mattress. Please refer to the crib assembly instructions for a full list of recommendations and warnings. Failure to follow these warnings and assembly instructions could result in serious injury or death.