Finally, the car seat that parents have been searching for is here! Our Nautilus™ 3-in-1 car seat helps keep your child secure from 20 to 100 lbs. Nautilus™ is a 3-in-1 car seat that converts from a harnessed booster to a high back belt-positioning booster and finally to a backless belt positioning booster. The harness booster can be used up to 65lbs, and as your little one continues to grow, the Nautilus does too, transitioning into a Highback belt positioning booster which can be used from 30 – 100lbs, and finally into a Backless belt positioning booster for a comfortable fit from 40 to 100 lbs. The seat is designed to help keep your child in a harness booster longer as well as to fit them up to 57" tall. You can easily see Graco's commitment to safety as this seat is extensively crash tested to meet or exceed U.S safety standards, side-impact testing, and outfitted with reinforced steel for effective energy management. Nautilus™ has been thoughtfully designed with plush comfort features, an integrated cup holder and storage compartments, as well as a one-hand height adjustable headrest to help keep your growing child happy on even the longest rides! This 3-in-1 car seat is will last your little travel companion well into childhood.
- 3-in-1 car seat helps protect your toddler, from 20-100 lbs.
- Top rated by leading consumer magazines and publications
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards
- Side-impact tested* (*In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the Nautilus car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5 point harness system.)
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability
- 3-position recline helps keep your growing child comfy
- One-hand, adjustable headrest easily adapts to your growing toddler’s needs
- Online videos help ensure proper installation
- Open-loop belt guides help you correctly position your vehicle’s seat belt
- Contoured armrests with cup holder and storage pockets
Weight: 26 lbs
Dimensions: 29H x 20W x 22D" (head rest in lowest position)
Machine-washable seat cushion.
To Unbuckle Harness:
Harness Buckle Cleaning Process:
- Lift the lever and pull the shoulder harness straps to loosen the harness
- Tilt the top of the buckle toward the child’s abdomen
- Press in at the top of the red button
- Pull tongues out of the buckle
Turn the restraint over and push the retainer through the harness strap slot to remove the buckle from the car seat. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water upside down and gently agitate the buckle, pressing the red button several times while it is in the water. Do not submerge the harness webbing and do not use soaps or lubricants, only rinse the harness buckle with warm water. Shake out the excess water and allow the harness buckle to air dry. Reattach the harness buckle into the same slot and re-check harness for correct installation according to the car seat manual before use.Download Product Instructions
With Built-In Harness:
Weight: 20 to 65 lbs
Height: 27 to 52 inches
Without Built-In Harness:
Weight: 30 to 100 lbs
Height: 38 to 57 inches
Without Built-In Harness and Back Support:
Weight: 40 to 100 lbs
Height: 40 to 57 inches
As recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics, children 4 feet 9 inches tall or under should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat.