- Machine-washable seat cushion
- Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and water
- Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth
- Harness straps may be spot cleaned
To Unbuckle Harness:
Harness Buckle Cleaning Process:
- Lift the lever and pull the shoulder harness straps to loosen the harness
- Tilt the top of the buckle toward the child’s abdomen
- Press in at the top of the red button
- Pull tongues out of the buckle
Turn the restraint over and push the retainer through the harness strap slot to remove the buckle from the car seat. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water upside down and gently agitate the buckle, pressing the red button several times while it is in the water. Do not submerge the harness webbing and do not use soaps or lubricants, only rinse the harness buckle with warm water. Shake out the excess water and allow the harness buckle to air dry. Reattach the harness buckle into the same slot and re-check harness for correct installation according to the car seat manual before use.Download Product Instructions
- Rear-facing for infants 4 to 40 lbs. (Some models rated 5-40 lbs rear-facing. Check the product instruction manual to determine the weight range for each model.)
- Forward-facing for toddlers 20 to 65 lbs.
The American Academy of Pediatricians recommends that children be rear facing until age 2 or until they reach the maximum rear facing height and weight rating for their seat and that child stays harnessed as long as possible.