Portland 4 Drawer Dresser
With four spacious drawers to store your baby's possessions, the Portland 4-Drawer features design elements such as four full-size drawers and beautiful drawer trim moldings with coordinating wooden drawer pulls
With four spacious drawers to store your baby's possessions, the Portland 4-Drawer features design elements such as four full-size drawers and beautiful drawer trim moldings with coordinating wooden drawer pulls.
- Coordinates beautifully with the matching Portland Combo
- Complete the nursery by pairing with a Graco Crib
- Sturdy Modular Design
- For a product manual or customer service assistance with this item, please contact LaJobi: Phone 877-440-2224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Four spacious drawers
- Features European metal drawer glides as well as a locking mechanism to prevent the drawers from pulling all the way out
- The bottom of the cases pieces have dust covers to prevent dust from entering into your drawers and onto your personal belongings.
- All hardware is compatible
- Constructed of veneered composites and solid wood
- Easy clean surfaces
- One year limited warranty against manufacturer's defects
- Graco name plate positioned on inside of top drawer
- Easy to assemble
- Note: color of finish shown may not be exact due to computer screen resolution
Portland 4 Drawer Dresser Dimensions: 34.8"L x 18.11"W x 40.6"H
When cleaning our furniture, use a non-abrasive cleaner. Mix a solution of water with a small amount of mild dish washing liquid. Apply to surface with a soft cloth lightly dampened in solution. After cleaning, dry completely with a soft, dry cloth.
- Keep the furniture level so doors and drawers open and close freely
- When moving furniture, always lift the unit, do not push or drag to avoid damage
to the legs
- Polish only 2-3 times a year. Over-polishing can distort the finish
- Allow the surface to breathe by rotating your accessories and lamps
- Protect tops from pens, markers, and crayons
- Do not drag items across the surface of furniture
- Protect furniture surface from hot or extremely cold items
- Oils from potpourri and other scented items can damage the furniture finish
- Use coasters under hot or cold beverages
- Do not use synthetic fabrics under accessories or lamps