NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. Entrants are providing information to Sponsor (as defined below) and not to Pinterest.
1. DESCRIPTION: The Go With Graco Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") begins on Wednesday, August 5, 2015, and ends on Monday, September 7, 2015, at 11:59:59 pm Eastern Time (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period"). The Sweepstakes provides eligible Entrants (as defined below) the opportunity to participate in the Sweepstakes by completing the online entry form and pinning or re-pinning a photo of a place such Entrant would like to visit. The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Graco Childrens Products Inc., 3 Glenlake Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30328 (Sponsor). The administrator of this Sweepstakes is Creative Zing Promotion Group, 189 S. Orange Ave., Suite 1130A, Orlando, Florida 32801 ("Administrator").
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal United States residents residing in the fifty (50) United States and Washington, D.C., who are physically located and residing therein and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in his/her state of primary residence at the time of entry (the EntrantEntrants must have a Pinterest account; such Pinterest account can be obtained for free by visiting www.pinterest.com and following the on-screen instructions. Pinterest membership is not provided by and cannot be guaranteed by Sponsor. Entrant must be the rightful owner of the Pinterest account associated with the Sweepstakes entry. Entrant must NOT be an employee, shareholder, officer, director, agent or representative of Sponsor or Administrator (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities"), or any of their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives or promotion and advertising agencies nor can Entrant be an Immediate Family Member and/or Household Member of such persons. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year; "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings, or spouses.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes:
Step 1: Visit www.gracobaby.com/gowithgraco (the Website) and complete the online entry form as directed by providing your first & last name, email address and Pinterest username and other information as may be required by Sponsor;
Step 2: Agree to and affirmatively accept the Official Rules and click the Submit button;
Step 3: Log into your Pinterest account and follow @Graco on Pinterest;
Step 4: Pin or re-pin a photo of a place that you would like to visit (the Photo) along with #GoWithGraco and #Sweepstakes (the Hashtags). All Photos must be posted to a non-private Pinterest account and must include the Hashtags to be eligible as an entry into the Sweepstakes.
Limit one (1) entry per person for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period.
Entrant must be the rightful owner of the Pinterest account associated with the Sweepstakes entry. The Photo must comply with Pinterests Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy. Entry must be received by 11:59:59 pm ET on Monday, September 7, 2015. Entrants may opt-in to receive future offers and marketing messages from the Sponsor, but such opt-in is not required for entry. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant's understanding of, full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules. Sponsor's decision not to enforce a specific provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision or of the Official Rules generally. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to request that an Entrant edit or completely remove any content that may intentionally or unintentionally violate these Official Rules or the Pinterest Terms of Service and Entrants must promptly comply with any such request or the Entrant will be disqualified. Sweepstakes Entities will determine in their sole discretion which entries have satisfied the requirements of these Official Rules.
4.WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION: On or about September 10, 2015, the potential Grand Prize and First Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing, conducted by the Administrator, from all eligible entries received. Sweepstakes Entities will confirm that each Potential Winner has followed all steps in Section 3 prior to notification. Each Potential Winner will be notified via the email address provided on the entry form and will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification attempt within three (3) days of first attempted notification. Failure to respond within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of the prize. If a prize goes unclaimed or a Potential Winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such Potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Potential Winner may be selected in a random drawing, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and/or Administrator in accordance with the aforementioned procedure. Each Potential Winner will be required to complete, sign and return within five (5) days (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and, unless prohibited by law, a publicity release (collectively, Prize Acceptance FormsIf a prize is awarded but goes unclaimed or is forfeited by recipient, such prize may not be re-awarded, in Sweepstakes Entities sole discretion.
5. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize and five (5) Runner-Up Prizes will be available.
Grand Prize (1)
Grand Prize consists of one (1) multi-day trip to a destination as selected by the Grand Prize Winner and not exceeding the maximum prize value of $3,500 (the Trip). It is currently contemplated that the Trip will consist of the following, however, the actual Trip elements may vary based on the specifics of the Trip selected by the Grand Prize Winner:
(a.) Round-trip coach class airfare for Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest(s) from a gateway airport near the Grand Prize Winners permanent residence to airport in close proximity to the destination (if Grand Prize Winner lives within a 200 mile radius of the destination, the Sweepstakes Entities may substitute airfare by providing upgraded room accommodations or a spending allowance); (b.) Ground transfers between the airport and the hotel in the destination, if applicable; (c.) One (1) double or quad occupancy hotel room (room and tax only) for the duration of the Trip; and (d.) Spending money equal to the difference between the actual costs for airfare, ground transfers and hotel up to the maximum prize value, if applicable. Maximum Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of Grand Prize: $3,500
Runner-Up Prizes (5)
Winners choice of one (1) of the following:
- Pack 'n Play Playard Jetsetter, ARV:$149.99; or
- Pack 'n Play Playard Sport, ARV: $199.99; or
- 4Ever All-in-1 Car Seat, ARV: $299.99; or
- Swivi Seat 3-in-1 Booster, ARV: $69.99; or
- Breaze Click Connect Stroller, ARV: $149.99; or
- Aire3 Click Connect Travel System, ARV:$299.99; or
- Swing By Me Portable Swing, ARV: $69.99; or
- SnugRide 35 LX with Safety Surround Protection, ARV: $199.99; or
- Contender 65 Convertible Car Seat; ARV: $139.99
Total Maximum Cumulative Sweepstakes ARV: $4,999.99.
Limit one (1) prize per Household. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AND ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Prize winners cannot assign or transfer any prize to another person. No cash alternatives or prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of Sweepstakes Entities. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Entities, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. The ARV of any prize represents the Sweepstakes EntitiesThe prizes are awarded WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, without limitation. Other restrictions may apply.
Travel must take place on Sponsor-approved dates and be completed by December 31, 2015. If the destination requires travel to an international jurisdiction, Grand Prize Winner and guests must each possess a valid passport a minimum of sixty (60) days prior to the earliest possible travel date. Grand Prize Winner and guests will be responsible for obtaining the necessary government issued IDs, passports, visas and other travel documents required for travel on the Trip (collectively, Required Travel Documents
Grand Prize Winners guest(s) must be at least eighteen (18) years of age, unless the Grand Prize Winner is such guests parent or legal guardian. Each guest (or if such guest is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) will be required to verify address and to execute a Travel Companion Release, as directed by the Administrator, prior to the travel departure date. Failure to return the executed Travel Companion Release within the specified time period may result in forfeiture of the Trip for the guest.
Grand Prize Winner and guests must travel together on same itinerary for the Trip. Grand Prize Winner and guests agree to undertake the Trip at their own risk. All travel arrangements must be made through Sweepstakes Entities. Airline will be selected by Sweepstakes Entities in their sole discretion. Airline carriers regulations and conditions apply. Once Trip dates have been booked, no changes, extensions or substitutions are permitted, except at Sweepstakes Entities sole discretion. Sweepstakes Entities will not replace any lost or stolen tickets or travel vouchers. Any costs of travel exceeding the allowance provided herein shall be the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. For the avoidance of doubt, the Grand Prize Winner shall be solely responsible for all costs, expenses, and incidentals associated with prize acceptance and use, including, but not limited to, additional ground transportation, meals, beverages, gratuities, phone calls, insurance, taxes, and any other expenses not specifically mentioned as being included. Once travel commences, no unscheduled stopovers are permitted; if an unscheduled stopover occurs, full airfare may be charged to the Grand Prize Winner from stopover point for the remaining segments, including return, of the Trip. Sweepstakes Entities are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Grand Prize Winner is responsible for all applicable travel and other insurance, all applicable airport charges, including, without limitation, any baggage charges, airport taxes, fuel charges and any applicable Federal inspection fees. For tax reporting purposes, the Grand Prize Winner must provide Sweepstakes Entities with a valid social security number before the prize will be awarded. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of the Grand Prize Winner for the actual value of the prize received. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to provide a projected tax gross-up allowance to help offset income tax liability. If applicable, the projected tax gross-up allowance will be awarded in the form of a check in an amount determined by Sponsor prior to December 31, 2015. If income taxes exceed such amount, the additional expenses shall be the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner, as applicable. Other restrictions may apply. Any depictions of prizes are for illustrative purposes only.
Trip Conduct:Grand Prize Winner and guests shall conduct themselves with due regard to the public conventions and morals. They shall not, while representing the Sweepstakes Entities during the Trip, commit an offense involving moral turpitude under local laws or ordinances. The Grand Prize Winner and guests shall not commit any act that will tend to degrade the Sweepstakes Entities in society or bring the Sweepstakes Entities into public hatred, public disrepute, contempt, scorn, or ridicule, or that will tend to shock, insult or offend the community or public morals or decency or prejudice the Sweepstakes Entities.In the event the Grand Prize Winner or guests engage in behavior that (as determined by Sweepstakes Entities in their sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, the Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to terminate the Trip early and send the Grand Prize Winner and/or guests home with no further obligation related to the prize.
Sweepstakes Entities maintain no control over the personnel, equipment, or operation of any air, water or surface carrier, transportation company, hotel, restaurant or venue (Providing Party) and Sponsor is merely an independent supplier of the Trip and is not in any way related to each Providing Party. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience, or other irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (a) by wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of those Providing Parties or any of their agents, servants, employees, or independent contractors, (b) by any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment, instrumentality, service, product, or accommodation that is owned, operated, furnished, or otherwise used by any of those suppliers, (c) by the wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Sweepstakes Entities, or (d) by any cause, condition, or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Entities.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/RELEASES: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes Entities, which shall be final in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or by accepting any prize, each Entrant agrees to release the Sweepstakes Entities, Newell Rubbermaid Inc. and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such companys officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of a prize. Each winner authorizes the Sponsor and its designees to use his/her Pinterest username, photo, name, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence in advertising, marketing, programming or promotional materials, worldwide in perpetuity, and on a winners list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or publicity materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsors sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) any injuries, losses, liabilities or damages of any kind including personal injury or death caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize including participation in any activity related thereto, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (v) any inability of winner to accept or use any prize (or portion thereof) for any reason and such prize or portion thereof shall be forfeited; or (vi) any printing, typographical, human administrative or technological errors in any materials or activities associated with the Sweepstakes. Released Parties disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion of the Sweepstakes) at any time for any reason or should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention, extenuating circumstance or other problem/cause corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in such situation, will randomly select the winner from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities may prohibit Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Sweepstakes Entities. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY AWARD AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, (IF ANY), NOT TO EXCEED TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS ($250.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; AND 3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. INDEMNITY: Entrants shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, actions, liability, loss, injury or expense, including reasonable attorneys fees and costs, arising out of or in connection with: (a) participation in the Sweepstakes; (b) a breach or allegation which if true would constitute a breach, of any of winners representations, warranties or obligations herein; and (c) acceptance, possession, grant, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage arising therefrom.
9. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF GEORGIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATES LAWS.
10. ARBITRATION PROVISION: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes the Entrant may have with, or claims Entrant may have against, the Released Parties relating to, arising out of or connected in any way with (i) the Sweepstakes, (ii) the awarding or redemption of any prize, and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved individually and exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by the National Arbitration Forum (the Forum) and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to the Code of Procedure established by the Forum. The arbitration shall be held at a location determined by the Forum pursuant to the Code of Procedure, or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the Entrant and Sponsor. The arbitrators decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable Entrant may have entered into in connection with the Sweepstakes. There shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis; arbitration can decide only the Entrants and/or Sponsors individual claims and the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated. The arbitrator shall not have the power to award special or punitive damages against the Entrant or Released Parties. For more information on the Forum and/or the Forum's Code of Procedure, please visit their website at www.arb-forum.com. If any part of this Arbitration Provision is deemed to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the balance of this Arbitration Provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
12. WINNERS /OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain the names of the winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send a request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope "Go With Graco Sweepstakes List/Rules, 189 South Orange Ave, Suite 1130A, Orlando, FL 32801. Requests must be received no later than September 30, 2015. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Pinterest.