The AFFIX™ Highback Booster with Latch System helps safely transport your "big kid" from 30 to 100lbs and up to 57 inches tall. This seat provides a secure connection to your vehicle seat with its unique one-hand front-adjust latch system. With one hand, you can create a secure connection using your vehicle's anchors to keep the booster steadily in place. The connection secures the booster seat to your vehicle seat and makes self-buckling easier for your independent child. The seat has an integrated cup holder and hide-away storage compartment to keep child's drinks and favorite things within arm's reach. Parents love that it secures the booster to their vehicle seat and aides in their child's growing independence.
- Secure connection keeps booster seat properly in place
- Keeps booster steady for easy self-buckling for your independent child
- Unique front adjustment allows you to quickly and easily tighten the booster to the vehicle seat
- Side Impact Tested* (*The AFFIX™ Highback Booster with Latch System has been side impact tested for occupant retention with a standard vehicle harness system in high back booster mode. Please consult your vehicle's owner's manual for more specific information on the performance of your vehicle's safety belt system.)
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- Designed with the style and comfort features that kids love
- Easily converts to backless booster for years of use
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Fully-adjustable headrest keeps your growing child secure
- Open-loop belt guides help you correctly position your vehicle's seat belt
- Integrated cup holder and hide-away storage compartment keeps your child's drinks and favorite things within arm's reach
Weight: 9.8 lbs
Dimensions: 16.75" W x 10.5" D x 25.4" H
Highback mode from 30 - 100 lbs, and 38 - 57 inches tall.
Backless mode from 40 - 100 lbs and 40 - 57 inches tall.
As recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics, children 4 feet 9 inches tall or under should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat.