Perfect for small spaces, this crib and changing table combo is all about functionality. Not only will you get a simple, yet elegant convertible crib, but you also have the choice of which side your useful changer is placed on! The changing table can conveniently be placed on the left or right side of the crib and features 2 generous shelves for storing all of baby's needs. This crib can easily transition to a toddler bed, daybed and full-size headboard. Once converted, you also have the option of using the changer as a stand-alone piece for storage for years to come.
For a product manual or customer service assistance with this item, please contact LaJobi: Phone 877-440-2224 or email email@example.com.
- Converts from a crib to a toddler bed, daybed and full-sized headboard
- Stationary side
- Wood construction with a beautiful Cherry finish
- 3-position adjustable mattress support
- JPMA certified
- Meets ASTM and CPSC safety standards
- Weight capacity: up to 50 lbs
- Assembly required
- Bedding not included
- Mattress sold separately. See our assortment of crib mattresses.
- Your choice of left or right changing table placement
- 1" changing pad
- Safety strap
Lauren Crib 'n Changer Dimensions: 72.4"L x 30"W x 43.3"H
Woodbridge Crib 'n Changer Dimensions: 71.3"L x 29.7"W x 41.1"H
When cleaning our cribs and furniture, use a non-abrasive cleaner. Mix a solution of water with a small amount of mild dish washing liquid. Apply to crib surface with a soft cloth lightly dampened in solution. After cleaning, dry completely with a soft, dry cloth.
- Keep the furniture level so doors and drawers open and close freely
- When moving furniture, always lift the unit, do not push or drag to avoid damage to the legs
- Polish only 2-3 times a year. Over-polishing can distort the finish
- Allow the surface to breathe by rotating your accessories and lamps
- Protect tops from pens, markers, and crayons
- Do not drag items across the surface of furniture
- Protect furniture surface from hot or extremely cold items
- Oils from potpourri and other scented items can damage the furniture finish
- Use coasters under hot or cold beverages
- Do not use synthetic fabrics under accessories or lamps