Simple styling goes a long way with the Mason Convertible Crib. With its clean lines and unique design, this crib will match any nursery décor and provide a beautiful and safe place for your baby to sleep. The Mason will also grow with your child, as it converts from a crib to a toddler bed, daybed, and full-size headboard.*
*Full headboard conversion requires metal bed frame, sold separately. Mattress sold separately.
For a product manual or customer service assistance with this item, please contact LaJobi: Phone 877-440-2224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Offered in Espresso and Classic White
- JPMA, ASTM and CPSC safety certified
- 4-in-1 Functionality - Converts from a crib to a toddler bed, daybed, and full-size headboard.* (* Full headboard conversion requires metal bed frame, sold separately. Mattress sold separately.)
- Three-position adjustable mattress support
- Easy to assemble
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- One-year limited warranty against manufacturer's defects
Bedford Convertible Crib: Dimensions 56.875"L x 30.75"W x 44.75"H
Charelston Convertible Crib: Dimensions: 56.5"L x 30.125"W x 45.7"H
Weight: 56.51 lbs.
Freeport Convertible Crib: 56.73"L x 29.8"W x 42.1"H
Mason Convertible Crib: Dimensions 56.7"W x 29.85"D x 43.8"H
Monaco Convertible Crib: Dimensions 56.93"W x 30.04"D x 51.93"H
Somerset Convertible Crib: 56.3"L x 29.75"W x 44"H
Stanton Convertible Crib: 53.975"L x 32.5"W x 43.25"H
Victoria Convertible Crib: Dimensions 56.00"L x 30.375"W x 47.00"H
Weight 55.00 lbs.
When cleaning our cribs and furniture, use a non-abrasive cleaner. Mix a
solution of water with a small amount of mild dish washing liquid. Apply to
crib surface with a soft cloth lightly dampened in solution. After cleaning, dry
completely with a soft, dry cloth.
- Keep the furniture level so doors and drawers open and close freely
- When moving furniture, always lift the unit, do not push or drag to avoid damage
to the legs
- Polish only 2-3 times a year. Over-polishing can distort the finish
- Allow the surface to breathe by rotating your accessories and lamps
- Protect tops from pens, markers, and crayons
- Do not drag items across the surface of furniture
- Protect furniture surface from hot or extremely cold items
- Oils from potpourri and other scented items can damage the furniture finish
- Use coasters under hot or cold beverages
- Do not use synthetic fabrics under accessories or lamps
A crib is meant for use by an infant less than 35 inches in height or 90cm. When child reaches 35 inches or is able to climb out of crib, the crib should no longer be used. The crib should be converted to a toddler bed. 3-position mattress platform included for all stages of growth.
Requires standard crib mattress. Please refer to the crib assembly instructions for a full list of recommendations and warnings. Failure to follow these warnings and assembly instructions could result in serious injury or death.