The Charleston Dressing Table provides a safe and convenient place to change and dress baby with two generous shelves for supplies.
For a product manual or customer service assistance with this item, please contact LaJobi: Phone 877-440-2224 or email email@example.com.
- Features easily accessible open design with abundant storage space
- Includes two fixed shelves for storing clothing and baby accessories.
- Changing area equipped with built in safety strap for added security
- Includes four sturdy rollers (two locking) for ease of mobility
- JPMA, ASTM and CPSC safety certified
- Assembly required
- Coordinates with the matching Charleston Convertible Crib
- Note: color of finish shown may not be exact due to computer screen resolution
Bedford Dressing Table:
Dimensions: 35.75"L x 20.5"W x 41.25"H.
Charleston Dressing Table:
Dimensions: 37.3"L x 19.1"W x 42.7"H. Weight: 34.5 lbs.
Freeport Dressing Table:
Dimensions: 35.125"L x 20.5"W x 40.25"H.
Lauren Dressing Table:
Dimensions: 37.50"L x 20.50"W x 42.00"H. Weight: 29.70 lbs.
Mason Dressing Table:
Dimensions: 40.75" W x 19"D x 38.5H
Monaco Dressing Table:
Dimensions 36.54"L x 19.1"D x 41.6"H
Sarah Dressing Table:
Dimensions: 38.25"L x 18.125"W x 43.5"H. Weight: 28.60 lbs.
Somerset Dressing Table:
Dimensions: 35.75"L x 20.5"W x 39"H.
When cleaning the furniture, use a non-abrasive cleaner. Mix a
solution of water with a small amount of mild dish washing liquid. Apply to
surface with a soft cloth lightly dampened in solution. After cleaning, dry
completely with a soft, dry cloth.
- Keep the furniture level so doors and drawers open and close freely
- When moving furniture, always lift the unit, do not push or drag to avoid damage
to the legs
- Polish only 2-3 times a year. Over-polishing can distort the finish
- Allow the surface to breathe by rotating your accessories and lamps
- Protect tops from pens, markers, and crayons
- Do not drag items across the surface of furniture
- Protect furniture surface from hot or extremely cold items
- Oils from potpourri and other scented items can damage the furniture finish-
- Use coasters under hot or cold beverages
- Do not use synthetic fabrics under accessories or lamps
A dressing table is meant for use for a child weighing up to 30 pounds or 13.6 kg. This specification covers products for domestic use. Never leave child unattended. To prevent death or serious injury, always keep child within arm’s reach.