This Portland combo unit gives you stylish storage with design elements that include 3 spacious drawers and 1 adjustable shelf that allows for easy access for all your nursery necessities.
For a product manual or customer service assistance with this item, please contact LaJobi: Phone 877-440-2224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coordinates beautifully with the matching Portland 4-drawer
- Complete the nursery by pairing with a Graco Crib
- Sturdy Modular Design
- Three spacious drawers as well as an adjustable shelf behind the door
- Top of dresser can be used as a changing surface with the addition of a contour pad secured to the back
- Unit features hidden European door hinges, European metal drawer glides as well as a locking mechanism to prevent the drawers from pulling all the way out
- The bottom of the cases pieces have dust covers to prevent dust from entering into your drawers and onto your personal belongings.
- All hardware is compatible
- Constructed of veneered composites and solid wood
- Easy clean surfaces
- One year limited warranty against manufacturer's defects
- Graco name plate positioned on inside of top drawer
- Easy to assemble
- Note: color of finish shown may not be exact due to computer screen resolution
Dimensions: 53.5"L x 17.5"W x 29.5"H
When cleaning our cribs and furniture, use a non-abrasive cleaner. Mix a solution of water with a small amount of mild dish washing liquid. Apply to crib surface with a soft cloth lightly dampened in solution. After cleaning, dry completely with a soft, dry cloth.
- Keep the furniture level so doors and drawers open and close freely
- When moving furniture, always lift the unit, do not push or drag to avoid damage
to the legs
- Polish only 2-3 times a year. Over-polishing can distort the finish
- Allow the surface to breathe by rotating your accessories and lamps
- Protect tops from pens, markers, and crayons
- Do not drag items across the surface of furniture
- Protect furniture surface from hot or extremely cold items
- Oils from potpourri and other scented items can damage the furniture finish
- Use coasters under hot or cold beverages
- Do not use synthetic fabrics under accessories or lamps